Whatsapp is the best way to connect through your friends, family and people you met on whatsapp group, you know you are addicted to whatsapp, as soon as you hear the beep sound or some notification you quickly grab your phone to check whose message it was. It is bit annoying when you are working and you concentrating on something and suddenly a whatsapp message came you don’t want to check your phone but you are helpless, it breaks your concentration and its frustrating too. You can turn off your wifi or mobile data to avoid such things, but many users don’t do that. You can also turn off notifications of whatsapp so it doesn’t annoy you for getting distracted.
Few signs you are addicted to whatsapp are listed below. :
· The first thing you check your whatsapp as soon as you wake up or the last thing you do before you go to sleep.
· You grab your phone and check for a whatsapp message as soon as your hear the notification even if there is now whatsapp message.
· You read the conversation of the person you love or of the group you like, in your free time.
· You get excited as soon as you see a person is typing, and you get even more aroused when you find out that the person is your best friend or your love.
· You keep on checking last seen of your ex or your loved and beloved ones.
· You have more than ten groups on whatsapp.
· You update your profile picture and status almost daily or some highly addictive people do it more than once daily.
· You get annoyed when there is no mobile internet network or free wifi nearby, and you desperately want to check your messages.
· You spend more time on whatsapp friends rather than in real, you have more fun actually on whatsapp.
· You start updating on a daily basis.
So, these are very few signs that you are addicted to whatsapp, I will personally suggest you to get over whatsapp’s addiction because whatsapp is too addictive, you can easily get over it you just have to be strong.
Communication is the most important part of daily life apart from food, clothing and shelter. Imagine a day spent without communication is so much like a curse. It will give a perfect picture of Svetambara male in Jain community, not to get offended just a funny highlight of non-communication. People love to talk. They have so much to say that’s its unending. Rofl, the universe may come to end but the speech of mankind is chiranjivi! Forever!
Whats app saved us from bandits who were unnecessarily charging us high amount on phone calls and becoming a block in peoples much needed expression through communication. Whatsapp status in Hindi has made the language of communication very relaxed for Hindi talking people.
Whats app post days have made the communication very interesting from morning to evening. Too much of talks, hello’s , goodbyes, in office, in meeting etc.
Hindi Whatsapp Status, made the communication stress-free .Else people used Hindi words in English. People of all age are using whats app , so whats app Hindi has made very comfortable for the traditional people who have initially some difficulty in using whats app in Hindi. Posting status has made chat more easier as people have become lazy and now their finger also feel lazy to type so let’s make it even more shorter. “Now post Status in Hindi” and let the family and friends know about you with one sentence enough to describe you. This is the exceptionality of whats app, if you want to talk a lot free of cost. Chat and if want to talk less and describe where you are going and what you are doing just post status in one sentence. Enough & Amazing !
Conclusion- Whatsapp is very helpful in distance communication. It can help you connect with your love ones.